RE: [ksurf] kite for 15-25 knots

  • Ron Seydler
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2002
      Airush Lift 9.4

      From: famriedijk@... [mailto:famriedijk@...]
      Sent: Monday, 30 September 2002 5:21 PM
      To: kitesurf@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ksurf] kite for 15-25 knots

      Citeren "Federico A. Cetta" <fcetta@...>:

      > Hello,
      > I am looking for a kite to use in the 15-25 knot range. It is to
      complement
      > my airblast 11.8.
      > I would like to know which size should I go for if 12 or 10 meters flat.
      > I have the following options:
      > Fuel 10
      > Fuel 12
      > RRD Type IV 10
      > RRD Type IV 12
      > ARX 11.5
      > Black Tip 9.4

      Another option would be a Takoon Skoop 8.5 (11.6 flat) That is perfectly fit
      for
      the range you gave, and it has quite a similar feeling to the 11.8 Airblast
      (though it gives a little more feedback than the Airblasts)

      Otherwise my advise would be the Fuel 10, though that kite has _much_ more
      barpressure than your airblast has. And would require a different
      ridingstyle.

      Suc6,
      Dènis

      Nieuw: Wanadoo ADSL Lite voor 27,95 euro per maand!

      Meer informatie: http://www.wanadoo.nl/adsl

      This group is sponsored by KITEHIGH.COM
      Kiteboarding Lessons & 120 pages gear & info.
      Naish, Cabrinha, Airush, Wipika, Takoon, PL, LWD, Liquid Force, Earthboards,
      Pro Limits, NSI, and more ...
      Since '99 - http://www.KITEHIGH.COM