Re: f-arc

  • coban01
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2002
      Well Rod,
      It appears that you have come to terms with the F-Arc! I think i
      remember reading a message that you were saying that these kites kind
      of suck??? Its great that you feel they are the craze, cause a few
      of us here in Victoria agree totally, AWESOME JUMPING machine. Its
      so good to just land softly and just fang off again and pop up again
      and again and again. Even my mate who was getting some awfully hard
      landings, i mean HARD, has managed to just float down onto the
      water. He used to land that hard, he made a new move called the
      H2ROWE, hence his name is Rohan. It was like getting up there and
      then just plummeting down and one hell of a SPLASH, I COULD HEar the
      slap of his board from 50m away! Anyway life is just splendid with
      these bangers! Have a G13 coming, hopefully tomorrow! Anyway, as
      soon as i get some footage it shall appear. Go the F16! Wait till
      Melbourne riders see the Fs and Gs in action, bugger the blimps!!!!!
      Darren