Ozone web site update

  • Greg Walsh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      Hi All

      Ozone have updated their web site with news of their new snow kite.
      The article has lots of good stuff for people wanting to go snow
      kiting so I thought some of you would be interested. Also, of
      interest is the picture of one of their riders holding onto a very
      short kite bar and a very big looking air shot.

      http://www.flyozone.com/ozkites/kframe.htm

      Their paraglider site is also worth a look. A word of warning, Euros
      tend to use the term "surfing" to describe anything fun so I'd take
      some of the references to kitesurfing with a grain of salt.

      Greg