Re: [ksurf] FS-speedair 12 for light wind

  • Marc Munzer
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2002
      The speedair 12 is a good kite. But the mastair 12 has better performance
      in light winds. The speedair 12 pulls about the same as a mastair 9.
      If you get one of the newer mastairs, they have quick releases on the
      depower loop. The speedairs don't.
      Handling is also better on the mastairs. As is stability.

      All in all the mastair is a better kite, which is reflected in the price
      difference.
      Regards,

      Marc
      GoExtreme.dk