Re: Waist or Seat Harness - Which is better?

  • janwcoffey
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      --- In kitesurf@y..., "sierrawells" <dougwells@a...> wrote:
      > Any preferences for waist versus seat harnesses? I am a newbie.
      Is
      > one easier to learn with then the other. How about as I get more
      > advanced?
      >
      > I plan to do some snow kiting this winter as well. Is one or the
      > other better for doing snowkiting??
      >
      > Thanks! Doug

      I like the seat harnes it is much easier on the back. I don't really
      wear it all snug on my seat, but if I go for a drag it is there
      instead of my back taking all the load.

      Used in in the snow and it worked fine.

      Dakine fusion.

      as you get more advanced and if you want somthing differnt you will
      need a new harness my then anyway.

      $0.02