Re: [ksurf] Psycho / F-arc / Guerilla

  • kiteboard2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      --- In kitesurf@y..., "lowrider" <rudy.g@1...> wrote:

      > a question 2 the foil experts..

      I try not to call ARCs "foils", since they're so different.

      > how about that PL guerilla.. it says to have "the biggest wind
      range of
      > any kite.." how does that compare to the psycho or the 1600 f-arc,
      which
      > already has 7.5 har and a range from 8-25kts, depending on rider's
      skill
      > according to the june/july dutch kitesurfmagazine...

      The latest reports (on the arcusers Yahoogroup) say the Guerilla has
      about the same total range as the F-ARC.

      > ..it would be just great to have a second kite that has the widest
      wind
      > range plus go snowboardkiting, kiteboard (on surface that is - we
      don't
      > have any mountains), kiteskate (on ice), kitesurf on water. guess i
      just
      > want to much..

      I don't think you're asking too much. I'd say the F or Guerilla
      could be just what you're looking for. The Guerilla is reportedly
      much better at waterlaunching than the F.

      Mel