Re: 28m2 X2

  • kiteboardingjapan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      Dwight,

      It's a great 18m2 kite. I fly it of the same 23" cabrinha bar that I
      use for my Toro 8, 12 & 16. Turns about the same as the 16m2. I've
      used the 22.5 a lot as my friend has one here, and the power is about
      the same. The kites even looks a similar size, but I haven't laid
      them out yet. However, the turn speed of the 18 is infinitely better
      than the 22.5, which makes low wind tricks no problem. It appears to
      be constructed the same as my other Toros. Bit of a luxury kite for
      me at only 67kgs, but great when I can't be bothered to sin my 16m2.
      This kite is fun to use and not a drag like the other big kites of
      the past.

      Once I've tried stacking my 12 and 16, I'll give the 16 & 18 a go!

      Nick

      --- In kitesurf@y..., "Dwight & Jacky" <fishersfort@c...> wrote:
      > Nick,
      >
      > How's that Toro 18 working? Does it have power close to a 22.5
      Rhino, like