Boost your portfolio now! 4817MtdJ6-691Pdwe-16

  • Richelle4752s04@asturies.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2002
      On January 1st 2002, the European countries began
      using the new Euro. Never before have so
      many countries with such powerful economies united
      to use a single currency. Get your piece of history
      now! We would like to send you a FREE Euro
      and a FREE report on world currency. Just visit
      our site to request your Euro and Euro report:

      http://vicky.mothost.com/euro1/

      In addition to our currency report, you can receive
      our FREE INVESTMENT PACKAGE:

      * Learn how $10,000 in options will leverage $1,000,000 in
      Euro Currency. This means even a small movement in the market
      has huge profit potential.

      If you are over age 18 and have some risk capital, it's
      important that you find out how the Euro will
      change the economic world and how you can profit!

      http://vicky.mothost.com/euro1/

      $10,000 minimum investment

      Please carefully evaluate your financial position before
      trading. Only risk capital should be used.

      http://vicky.mothost.com/euro1/optout.html To OptOut.

      6670RGLD2-289Ywai3457FnWN7-620RGYg3348uhuh3-796rJfO8973DjmC3-352JUvD4262MnoF5-984ul77