Underground SB 148 For Sale Used

  • hcbrown1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2002
      I've got a used Underground SB 148 for sale. This board is killer.
      It is short but wide. The width give the board great low end. It
      will add 2-4 knots to the low end of any kite. Amazing. It is
      small enough to still do tricks with very easily. It also goes up
      wind like a dream. Best in flat water. Board has inserts for
      straps and has deck pads and fins. I'm pretty light, only 63kg or
      140 lbs. so I am going for an even smaller light wind board. This
      board is in great shape. Only a few small scratches in the paint.
      I can sent detailed photos.

      Asking $250 US.

      Hunter Brown
      hcbrown1@...