Re: 14 aero. 14 X2. Comparison.

  • olehlie
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2002
      I had Aero 12 + 16 + 12 for a while and have now traded in the 16 and
      20 Aero for an 18 X2.

      Yes, there is more 'grunt' in the 20m Aero but the 18X2 is SO much
      better to handle. It actually turns, something the 20 Aero has a
      little trouble with. I find the 18X2 to be just about as fast as the
      12 Aero.
      For big kites I would not be in doubt: Go for the X2.

      Ole

      PS: I ride an 5'5" Mutant in light wind conditions. Change to a
      Takoon Boost when the wind picks up and then over to the 12 Aero on
      short lines once the wind passes 18 knots or so.