RE: [ksurf] Arc vid link?

  • Mark Pronk
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 30, 2002
      http://angel.bsd.infomedia.com.au/ksurf/

      mARC

      --------------------------------------
      Have fun kiting, whatever you fly!
      http://www.foils.tk
      --------------------------------------

    • Cully - Ksurf
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 30, 2002
        http://angel.bsd.infomedia.com.au/ksurf/arcoholics.zip

        Thanks mARC.

        As I said before.. be quick, else it be gone...

        When I sober up, I am sure I will drop the link again.

        And seeing as I am doin something for this group........ Why the hell can't
        people just accept other people believe other things and not join in the
        "slaggin" session, even if they themselves have been slagged.. I am not just
        talkin Steve Mc, but also those that answered Steve...

        This is fucking Kitesurfing people.. not bloody kindygarden..

        Grow the fuck up

        Cully

        > >I will put it back up in 10.. Im drunk.. and ...
        > >
        > >well lets just say.... why in hell not
        > >

        > >something like http://angel.bsd.infomedia.com.au/kitesurf (ksurf?)) ??
        > >
        > >Black hawk down and Long Island Ice Tea's :) nice mix
        > >
        > >Cully
        > >
        > >You have 24 hours to download it

      • Mark Pronk
        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 30, 2002