Re: [ksurf] Naish Pump for the 18 and 20 m2 only come with a small nozzle

  • Dwight & Jacky
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2002
      It pumps up a lot faster. I have a friend who does exactly that all the time
      with his ARX. It removes all resistance on the pump. He strokes the pump
      real fast with no effort, then switches to the small nozzle to get it hard.
      He loves doing it that way. I don't see him getting tired pumping.

      On my North kite I still use two pumps mounted as one, and use both nozzles
      to pump my big kites. It kicks ass. I never get tired pumping the 16 or 22
      meter. I highly recommend it.
      http://www.angelfire.com/nc/capefearwindsurfing/kitesurfing15.html

      Dwight

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/