Re: Chicago Kitesurfing?

  • hink_trent
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
      I live in Milwaukee but a couple of weeks ago I met up with these
      guys in Racine, WI. which has a very nice beach. We frequently
      discuss sailing locations on the group. A place called Montrose seems
      to be mentioned a lot but I get the impression that it is not the
      best place to learn. When we were in Racine it was on a very hot
      Sunday and the beach was pretty crowded but the guys said it was
      nothing compared to montrose even on a weekday. It sounds like
      Southern MI has some very nice beaches not more than 1-1/2 hours from
      Chicago but I forget the names.

      --- In kitesurf@y..., "mitchardian" <mitchardian@y...> wrote:
      > Hello,
      > I'm new to the sport and am looking for a good place with steady
      > winds to kitesurf. Where are the good spots on Lake Michigan? I'm
      > south of Chicago so places in Indiana or southern Michigan are
      better
      > for me. Thanks
    • vytaspass
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
        Check...

        chicagokitesurfing.com for "where to ride" on info concerning beaches
        and directions!

        Any comments appreciated

        www.chicagokitesurfing.com
        vytas@...