best spot for certification this month

  • kitethis
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
      I want to go boarding a bunch and then try to get my teaching
      certification this month and am thinking about heading up to
      Cape Hatteras. Does anyone know how the conditions usually
      are in August. Any spots that are really good at this time,
      preferably somewhat close to Florida? Thanks, Pres
    • flygirl93402
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2002
        Hi Pres,

        There is an IKO teacher certifcation in Cabarete Sept 2-6. IF
        interested, please contact me.

        best regards,

        marina
        Kitexcite