RE: [ksurf] Re: Kiteboarding in Ibiza, Spaia

  • Mark Pronk
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2002
      Excuse my rudeness, but don't talk if you didn't follow the thread, mr.
      Vcrombecq...

      Tarifa HAS more then a great nightlife, (So I heard from a reliable
      source... ;-) and if one goes for nightlife and not for kitesurfing he
      should join the Ibiza-party-group @ yahoogroups... Or something like that...
      ;-)

      mARC
      Have fun kiting, whatever you fly!
      http://www.flysurfer.tk

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 5, 2002
        Thanks guys. I'm going to Ibiza to party, but would love to fly.
        Still in the learning phases though, so it would be nice to see if
        others have ridden there. Appreciate the feedback.

        Mike