RE: [ksurf] Naish Pump for the 18 and 20 m2 only come with a sma ll nozzle

  • Mark Pronk
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
      Skjold,

      Don't be shy... If you know you did see him pump it with a big nozzle thing,
      then tell him to give it to you too!

      He demonstrated the thing to you didn't he? If I sell a system to a company
      that performs different then how it did when demonstrated i'm fucked because
      the customer doesn't want that system, he wants the system that was
      demonstrated!

      On the other side, over here in Holland there is a large DIY shop that sell
      2 way pumps for airbeds and stuff like that. I bought 5 cuz they were only 5
      euro and i gave them to some friends that fly LEI's and need to pump those
      things. Those come with 5 different nozzles. So think of it this way: if
      that high performance pump (everybody is very happy with it) only costs 5
      euro then the pump with Naish printed on it can only cost 5 euro plus some
      extra for the handling and for the printing of the thing. That's all. It's
      not worth 100 euro's all at once....

      So, tell the dealer to give ya the pump you like. You just bought a kite at
      his shop of around 1400 euro!!!

      mARC
      --------------------------------------
      Have fun kiting, whatever you fly!
      http://www.flysurfer.tk
      --------------------------------------

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
        Marc,
        Well, I'm not shy... I already told him. I actually told him that, he
        may have run out of the pump with the big nozzle for the large kites,
        because he delivered it with wrong kites (smaller sizes). He told me
        that may be a possibility, he was not sure whether there were two
        types of pumps. He called his supplier and I was told there was only
        one type of pump - the one with the small nozzle.
        I still believe he has showed me a red pump with 2 interchangable
        nozzles. The only way I can explain that: is that he must have taken
        a tube from a wipika pump (it has 2 nozzles - I know for sure)and put
        it on a red Naish Pump.
        - Now some poor guy with a buying a wipika will end up with a Wipika
        pump with a small Naish nozzle!!!

        Just to be fair to the dealer. He has just written me a mail offering
        me another tube (not original Naish) with 2 nozzles. I think thats ok.

        Skjold

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Mark Pronk
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
          Skjold,

          It is okay! What has to be said has to be said, nice that Don himself
          replies to your question... At least you can't say that aftersales sucks @
          Naish!

          mARC
          --------------------------------------

        • blauwsalon
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
            Hey Mark,

            Whats the name of the DIY shop? Do they still sell the pumps? I'll
            get one too, just to have a spare.

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
              Hoi,

              Gamma had een aanbieding voor die dingen. Grote gele bakken voor 5 euro.

              Gamma had an offer on those things... Big yellow things for 5 euro...

              mARC
              --------------------------------------

            • F-12 Flyer
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
                Oh look at me I can speak 2 languages im so good. Now If only I could
                kitesurf.

                ;-) Rod

                lol

                ARCS & FARCS