Re: Releasable, Lockable Chicken Loop (better than snap shackle?)

  • hernanhome
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2002
      > Why don't non-shackled riders use leashes? (if spinning's not
      an
      > issue)
      >
      > Mel

      1- negligence

      Fixed back line leashes with a standard hook in-out chicken loop
      are not a big problem. After spins and unspins, the leash will
      tangle with the loop but untangle after unhooking from the loop.

      Hernan
    • matejcek2002
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 31, 2002
        Hi!

        So how can we make a rotating leash with that Flysurfer/Bump/Jump
        chikenloop?
        Anyone have an idea?

        Regards
        Matej