Mutant Strap Positions ### ## ?

  • ausdens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2002
      My custom Delta mutant is on the way with optional settings for the
      forward strap set-up. One setting will be offset (standard
      directional) and the other will be central straps (as per twin tip)
      My thoughts are that the standard configuration is going to be better
      for normal sailing condition - were the central straps are going to
      be better for toeside riding. I like the idea of the standard
      configuration though as I feel that less pressure will be placed on
      my knees and a more comfortable sailing position is attained with the
      body already in that forward position. Can anyone comment on there
      experiences with this? (How are the Naishes and Shinns riding their
      Mutants?)

      Regards

      IOZ

      Australind, West Oz