Re: litewave pitbull the dogs, or is there better?

  • kitepimp
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2002
      IMHO the litewave 169 and pitbull are best in class...stick to what
      you like and avoid the hype.

      --- In kitesurf@y..., "pulled_from_above" <kal@e...> wrote:
      > I have recently borrowed a litewave pitbull to compliment my LW181.
      > (I am 95kl and fly F-one kites - 9.1,12.1, 18.1). In 20knt with the
      > 12.1 the pitbull was excellent - power control easy, jumps a
      breeze,
      > and I am close to purchase. But.. am I being too brand loyal? has
      > anyone out there tried the pitbull and reckons that there is a
      > better high power board?
      >
      > Kevin
    • fernmanus
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2002
        Kevin,

        I have both boards. The 148 is an excellent compliment to the 181.
        I have also tried a lot of other boards and I still think the
        Litewaves are the best. I guess what appeals most to me is how they
        feel on the water. They ride so smooth.

        Kenny

        --- In kitesurf@y..., "pulled_from_above" <kal@e...> wrote:
        > I have recently borrowed a litewave pitbull to compliment my
        LW181.
        > (I am 95kl and fly F-one kites - 9.1,12.1, 18.1). In 20knt with
        the
        > 12.1 the pitbull was excellent - power control easy, jumps a
        breeze,
        > and I am close to purchase. But.. am I being too brand loyal? has
        > anyone out there tried the pitbull and reckons that there is a
        > better high power board?
        >
        > Kevin
      • theflyingtinman
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2002
          I have only the 169 (of the Litewaves - I don't ride my other boards
          any more) As I get more confident in strong conditions I find I'm
          going to need a smaller board too. Unfortunately I don't get the
          opportunity to demo a variety of boards but I have no qualms
          whatsoever about getting a Pitbull - if it's only half as good as the
          169 I'll still love it!

          Steve T.