Re: Sorry dave flash sucks on yours too

  • Litewave Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      Thanks for the feedback, Bruce. I have my old HTML site as an option for you 56K people.....I'm working on updating this, too.

      At least you have a choice...flashy and slow, or HTML and fast.

      Message: 1
      Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 03:51:27 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Bruce Bruce <z1z2au@...>
      Subject: Re: Sorry dave flash sucks on yours too

      Hey dave sorry for the bad news
      I have a 56k modem
      Had to wait 20 secs then skiped intor waited another
      20 secs for the home page to show
      then clicked your gallery link and guess what had to
      wait agian
      so after 25 secs i ditched your site
      but it looked good exceopt flash is slow
      so there is some feedback
      ask your designser to ditch flash and use something
      else simple and fast i bet you will get people taying
      longer
      bruce

      --
      Born to ride...