RE: [ksurf] Where are inflatables made?

  • Sloot van der, R (Robbert)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      Shaun,

      I heard all kites come from the same factory in China.
      Think you can get nice deals if you go there.

      grtz

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
        Except Takoon - I think this kite is made is Congo city (Africa)
        bacause I did pay £810.oo on the 24 of April this year and about
        five weeks ago in Venezuela. I was going up-wind and suddenly the
        kite was broken in the bottom of the control tip. I had a few
        problems with the Leading Edge, valve and the trailing edge stitching
        got very frayed and also the Takoon representative in France and the
        UK have in fact been difficult... after I tried to get them to
        replace my broken kite.

        Regards

        Hernan Perez

        --- In kitesurf@y..., "Sloot van der, R (Robbert)" <r.vd.sloot@i...>

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        > De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en
        > is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht
        > onterecht ontvangt, wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en
        > de afzender direct te informeren door het bericht te retourneren.
        > The information contained in this message may be confidential
        > and is intended to be exclusively for the addressee. Should you
        > receive this message unintentionally, please do not use the
        contents
        > herein and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.
      • flashboarder
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2002
          ya,ya Robert... And if I go to Stuttgart, I can get a nice deal on a
          Porsche!!!