Re: [ksurf] Dakine Fusion Seat Harness+Naish waist comments

  • dixon76710
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2002
      --- In kitesurf@y..., "Dwight & Jacky" <fishersfort@c...> wrote:
      Dakine repairs their harness for free in the US, even when
      > they are very old.
      > Dwight
      What does dakine do to alleviate the male/female buckles that dont
      stay together? Do they sew in a different buckle design for you?
      My harness the right strap always released, the left never released.
      Switching the male pieces left to right and the release problem moves
      to the left side. Dakine sent me 4 new male ends. All but one holds
      on the left side, 2 hold on the right- 2 do not.

      MARK
    • ozkite
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2002
        --- In kitesurf@y..., "dixon76710" <dixon76710@y...> wrote:
        > What does dakine do to alleviate the male/female buckles that dont
        > stay together? Do they sew in a different buckle design for you?

        I've got no idea what Dakine do, but on my XtSeat I replaced the
        buckles with ladder locks. They don't slip and are almost as quick
        to get out of.

        Chris