Re: [ksurf] Re: website flash sucks

  • Dwight & Jacky
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
      I have cable internet and I still hate flash web sites. I only watched part
      of the flash show then switched to html. The html site looks amateurish. I
      don't like the kitepower site either. I think flash web sites are loved by
      the makers of these sites as they show off their skills. To me, they suck.

      E-boards is a good example of how a web site should be done.

      Dwight

      | Examples of good web sites:
      |
      | http://www.e-boards.com.au/

    • Robin Zwissler
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2002
        The worst sites (despite F-One's) for me are flash websites that open
        another small window where the Flash content appears. I hate that when I
        have 100 other Windows open loosing the overview.

        Anyway, some Flash stuff is pretty impressing. Unfortunately the loading
        times of www.kite-surf.com are on the same bad level as some flash
        sites.

        Robin
        www.kite-surf.com - the kiteboard news leader
      • Dunster, Jon
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
          Cool and dudey for me.

          Flash is the future :)

          Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 17:29:01 -0700 (PDT)
          From: Bruce Bruce <z1z2au@...>
          Subject: Re: Re: Kitepower website flash sucks

          i looked at your site get rid of flash it take too
          long to load
          most surfers wont wait 30 secs
          boring

          Hey Bruce, Is my site "suck-slow" also for you? .....just interested in
          a little feedback.
          --
          Born to ride...

          Litewave Dave
          www.litewavedesigns.com

          This group is sponsored by KiteHIGH.com
          The Original - Complete new packages from only $879!! FREE USA mainland
          shipping.

          http://www.KiteHigh.com

          1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA 808 637 0025
          Email:support@...

          -----
          This e-mail and any attachments contain information which is confidential
          and privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the
          individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
          recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
          or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is
          strictly prohibited.
        • Dwight & Jacky
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2002
            Ditto on this comment. I had been to Kitepowers site a couple of times and
            thought there was nothing there. No board or kites and certainly not prices.
            It wasn't until someone on the group talking about stuff on the site, that I
            went back and tried harder to find the hidden buttons that would take me
            someplace.

            Thanks for the insight David.

            Dwight