Re: Dakine Fusion Seat Harness+Naish waist comments

  • Kaye Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
      I had simmilar problems with the leg straps on my used Neil Pryde
      windsurfing seat harness (It was cheap).

      I solved the problem by crossing the leg straps over each other. This has
      made the 'seat' a little more supportive/comfortable, and has reduced the
      stress on each buckle enough to stop them from popping out.

      AL

    • Tony Gaunce
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2002
        I'm using the Dakine Tabu waist with spreader bar pad and am very happy.
        Long sessions on my themoform waist were causing pain in my hips where
        it was digging in. The Tabu is well padded .