Plywood board

  • billt2uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 4:13 AM
      Can someone tell me please what is the best paint to use to paint a
      plywood board? Also if this is coated in varnish for protection I
      think it will "yellow" the paint. Is there some other coating that
      will not do this?

      Thanks.........Bill
    • harks98
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 4:23 AM
        Bill,

        Try your post on the Kiteboard building forum
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/boardbuilding/

        heaps of interesting stuff re building composite and wood boards

        matt