Naish 2001 R3 Mylar Delaminating ? Advice Please

  • arc460
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 3:33 AM
      Hi all,

      Wonder if someone knows about this.
      I got a Naish R3 bought privatly and I hear stories that these wings
      arfe no good as the mylar delaminates and renders the wing useless
      after some months.

      Is it true ? is there anything one can do ?

      Cheers.

      r.
    • flashboarder
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 3:44 AM
        hi!
        Just go kiteboarding and you'll see by yourself if it's true.
        I think naish gives 1 year warranty for this problem so don't worry
        too much.