Re: [ksurf] New file uploaded to kitesurf

  • kiteboard2000
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 1, 2002
      --- In kitesurf@y..., Stefano Rosso <stefano@o...> wrote:

      > you could add 2 depowers to the bakc lines !

      Like Gaastra kites have.

      Or if you're using a snap shackle instead of the trim loop, you could
      add a depower strap between the spreader & the shackle (taking about
      as much space as a trim loop).

      Mel
    • Stefano Rosso
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 15, 2002
        with this and a quick release on the leash you should be set to go !

        kitesurf@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Hello,

        > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the kitesurf
        > group.
        >
        > File : /Hernan Stuff/ring for leash
        > Uploaded by : hernanhome <hernanhome@...>
        > Description :
        >
        > You can access this file at the URL

        > Regards,
        >
        > hernanhome <hernanhome@...>
        >

        > This group is sponsored by KiteHIGH.com
        > The Original - Complete new packages from only $879!! FREE USA mainland shipping.
        >
        > http://www.KiteHigh.com
        >
        > 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA 808 637 0025
        > Email:support@...

      • Dwight & Jacky
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 13, 2002
          Holly cow! great idea for footstraps. I'm off to copy them right away. I'm
          trying again for the 3rd or 4th time to convert from bindings. Straps still
          suck, but I'm determined to convert.

          Dwight

          > Hello,

          > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the kitesurf
          > group.
          >
          > File : /lou.bmp
          > Uploaded by : flysurfboardingiscool <flysurfboardingiscool@...>
          > Description : Lou Wainman's New Board
          >
          > You can access this file at the URL

          > Regards,
          >
          > flysurfboardingiscool <flysurfboardingiscool@...>
          >

          > This group is sponsored by KiteHIGH.com
          > For Kitesurfers by Kitesurfers
          >
          > http://www.KiteHigh.com
          >
          > Win Board or Cabrinha Kite sweepstakes on now.
          >
          > 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA
          > 808 579 9849
          > Email:support@...

        • Suntrax
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 14, 2002
            Dwight

            I have tried every combination and File Search but cannot find this,
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kitesurf/files/lou.bmp , only a blank Paint
            page.

            Help!

            Regards

            Brian

            (====o]></

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Brian Wilson
            Suntrax
            Tel/fax 27 21 5560044
            cell; 0824656696
            www.suntrax.co.za
            suntrax@...

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            > This group is sponsored by KiteHIGH.com
            > For Kitesurfers by Kitesurfers
            >
            > http://www.KiteHigh.com
            >
            > Win Board or Cabrinha Kite sweepstakes on now.
            >
            > 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA
            > 808 579 9849
            > Email:support@...

          • flysurfboardingiscool
            Message 5 of 14 , Aug 14, 2002
              Try it now, I changed it to a jpeg to save space in the files area.

              <flysurfboardingiscool@y...>
              > > > Description : Lou Wainman's New Board
              > > >
              > > > You can access this file at the URL

              > > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit
              > > >
              > > > http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files
              > > >
              > > > Regards,
              > > >
              > > > flysurfboardingiscool <flysurfboardingiscool@y...>
              > > >

              > > > This group is sponsored by KiteHIGH.com
              > > > For Kitesurfers by Kitesurfers
              > > >
              > > > http://www.KiteHigh.com
              > > >
              > > > Win Board or Cabrinha Kite sweepstakes on now.
              > > >
              > > > 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA
              > > > 808 579 9849
              > > > Email:support@k...

              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
              > > >

              > > This group is sponsored by KiteHIGH.com
              > > For Kitesurfers by Kitesurfers
              > >
              > > http://www.KiteHigh.com
              > >
              > > Win Board or Cabrinha Kite sweepstakes on now.
              > >
              > > 1 866 646 7835 Toll Free USA
              > > 808 579 9849
              > > Email:support@k...

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Gabe Le
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 18 11:22 PM
                can you cut off the kindergarten crap?! this is
                K-I-T-E-S-U-R-F-I-N-G, not playground for adults
                thinking in kindergarten level...

                http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide