Re: Safest place to attach leash?

  • jonnykitesurfer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2002
      --- There is a few good options for board leach. After i got black and
      bleu leg because of leash trap i first tried a wait belt with metal
      ring that you clip too, or attache to harness must be strong i put
      and extra bar loop that i had and set it up two harness traps to
      spead force on straps. Now i'm trying a real leash much better. Now
      for your saffety depower leash instead of using wirst leash try
      connecting to harness with a quick release. Third i set up a wichard
      2673 rope snap shackle quick release attached over my hook. soon i
      will try the new spreader bar from Pro-Limit, it's a hook that flips
      up with finger trigger . Other gear Helmet, serated curved line &
      leader knife, small flotation vest, and marine wistle. Hope it helps.
      Jonnykitesurfer.