Re: [help] making a Helmet cam?

  • captpaul1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2002
      Hey Matt,

      How about sending the video ashore via a wireless transmitter?
      Something like the wireless video survellence systems they sell out
      there.

      Another method of mounting that I saw at Mokuleia was to mount the
      camera on the kitelines. The guy used two tubes on the outer
      kitelines near the bar end to support the camera. That way you can
      see the kiter in action.

      Paul

      --- In kitesurf@y..., "wallrat310" <Inkogneato9@a...> wrote:
      > Just wondering if anyone out there has used a helmet cam.
      I've