[ksurf] Re: Videos on kitesurfing

  • KiteBoard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 1999
      In a message dated 99-09-22 22:50:42 EDT, mail@... writes:

      << I am looking for more kitesurf videos >>

      In my last post on this subject I forgot to mention the Board Wild tape.
      It's only $8 including shipping (503-238-0690, ask for "Episode 163-S,
      Kiteboarding Odyssey"). It's 30 minutes of footage that's at least as good
      as the kiteboarding in Epic, Total Insanity 2, & Rad. 'Tude 2. There are
      some commercials - but they've got some cool scenes too!

      As an instructional video the Ken Winner tape "Kiteboarding, How To Rip", is
      really pretty good. (kw@...)

      Tom
    • Stan Schiller
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 11, 1999
        KiteBoard@... wrote:

        > In a message dated 99-09-22 22:50:42 EDT, mail@... writes:
        >
        > << I am looking for more kitesurf videos >>
        >
        > In my last post on this subject I forgot to mention the Board Wild tape.
        > It's only $8 including shipping (503-238-0690, ask for "Episode 163-S,
        > Kiteboarding Odyssey"). It's 30 minutes of footage that's at least as good
        > as the kiteboarding in Epic, Total Insanity 2, & Rad. 'Tude 2. There are
        > some commercials - but they've got some cool scenes too!
        >
        > As an instructional video the Ken Winner tape "Kiteboarding, How To Rip", is
        > really pretty good. (kw@...)
        >
        > Tom

        To all the Kiteboard junkies and pros

        I need some serious advice!!! Why does it take me so long to get my feet
        into the footstraps. I am on Kauai basically teaching myself. I have the
        kite at zenith, wavering, and I feel like I'm spending too much time
        trying to orient the board properly in order to insert my feet!!!!!
        Any suggestions?? Would a flotation vest make it easier for me to lie
        flat in the water while I am trying to insert my feet??????
        PLease help!!!!!