[ksurf] SV: Advice wanted on Naish Kite Sizes

  • Helge Rasmussen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 1999
      Hi
      I am from the west coast of Norway where the wind is suppose to be very strong at this time of year(above 20 knots). I started out buying a 5m2 then a 7m2 and have now just got a 9m2. What I am trying to say is that I would rather start at the top of the range working your way down. Specially taken under consideration that you are talking 12-22 knots. Your weight also suggests a larger kite.
      Verdict: go with the 9m2
      Have a great weekend