Kitesurfstudy of the University of Hamburg, Germany

  • kitesurfstudy
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2002
      Kitesurfsurvey of the University of Hamburg
      Faculty of Sports Science
      Institute for Sports and Exercise Medicine

      The Insitute for Sports and Exercise Medicine of the University of
      Hamburg analyses the frequency and pattern of injuries while
      kitesurfing under leasure and competition conditions.
      In order to get representative data to evaluate the danger potential
      of kitesurfing, we have prepared a web based questionnaire. We would
      like to receive the filled-out forms of as many athletes as
      possible, covering all age and ability levels.
      In this respect it is not important if there was an accident or an
      injury during kitesurfing so far.

      You can find the questionaire at the following URL:
      www.kitesurfstudy.com
      www.sportmedizin-hamburg.com

      Dr. Marc Ziegler, M.D. [marc.ziegler@...]
    • filipeclerigo
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19, 2002
        I tried to fill your questionaire, but it gives an error at the end.

        Filipe

        --- In kitesurf@y..., "kitesurfstudy" <kitesurfstudy@y...> wrote:
        > Kitesurfsurvey of the University of Hamburg
        > Faculty of Sports Science
        > Institute for Sports and Exercise Medicine
        >
        > The Insitute for Sports and Exercise Medicine of the University of
        > Hamburg analyses the frequency and pattern of injuries while
        > kitesurfing under leasure and competition conditions.
        > In order to get representative data to evaluate the danger
        potential
        > of kitesurfing, we have prepared a web based questionnaire. We
        would
        > like to receive the filled-out forms of as many athletes as
        > possible, covering all age and ability levels.
        > In this respect it is not important if there was an accident or an
        > injury during kitesurfing so far.
        >
        > You can find the questionaire at the following URL:
        > www.kitesurfstudy.com
        > www.sportmedizin-hamburg.com
        >
        > Dr. Marc Ziegler, M.D. [marc.ziegler@u...]
      • kitesurfstudy
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1 5:32 AM
          Kitesurfsurvey of the University of Hamburg
          Faculty of Sports Science
          Institute for Sports and Exercise Medicine

          The Institute for Sports and Exercise Medicine of the University of
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 18 12:53 AM
            Hey Filipe,

            the questionaire works since end of June. So please try it again !
            [and all others who read this !!!]

            Marc