[ksurf] Re: leash broken

  • Steve Bateman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 4:56 PM
      I discovered the better leashes in Hawaii....after snapping a
      couple of surfboards in decent size surf with the leashes that I used on
      the east coast. (when you pull on this leash the board gets pulled from
      the crunch zone of the wave). Doubt you will break it. You would
      probably rip out the board plug before breaking it.

      I would think I'd rather break the leash than the plug, no?

      --
      Steve Bateman geokite at sprintmail dot com