Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

[ksurf] Re: rubber fins

Expand Messages
  • pkc@icok.net
    burg-@talk21.com wrote: original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf/?start=5472 ... to ... realy ... Yeah those fins are called Pro Teck fins!! You
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 1999
      burg-@... wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/kitesurf/?start=5472
      > I was checking out the new flexifoil site when i came accross a link
      > cris calthrops site www.k48.com, for those who dont know cris is a dam
      > good windsurfer who's made the change to kite surfing, having had a
      > nasty incident with landing on an upturned fin whilst out jumping said
      > he was thinking of using rubber tipped fins. the result of landing on
      > one of the higher aspect fins doesnt bare thinking about, has anyone
      > heard of fins like these or knows where to buy them? They sound like a
      > good idea when your first learning to jump and maybe when it gets
      > nasty. any ideas?

      Yeah those fins are called Pro Teck fins!!
      You can get them to fit just about any box know!
      While at the Surf Expo I hooked up with them about
      testing some of thier stuff. I believe the stiffer rubber
      models will work great. They also aid in Turn which lets the
      water flow around the trailig edge also!
      When I get my sets to try I'll let you know what I think!

      If you need to findout more about them let me know
      your local surf shop can get them , but usually don't
      carry the Future fins box style, or the big fins for the standard box.
      But should have FCS system in stock.!

    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.