[ksurf] Re: Control Bar vs. Handles

  • srosso@bunge.com.br
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 30, 1999
      I have yet to see a good system for quad (maybe I haven't looked hard
      enough). Don't see how a bar could be used to independently pull one brake
      line, if
      needed.
      === any 4 line on a bar system pulls on only one side - the other side is
      loose so its not being pulled on.

      I tried some systems for 4 lining a bar - bent bar - handles attached to
      the ends of a bar and the "hawaii" style with front lines being pulled
      through the center of the bar -

      the third type is SO comfortable and gives the best control in my opinion -
      but ultimately its what you feel comfortable with