Underground Boards in the USA (COM)

  • hcbrown1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      Wanted to let everyone know that we have our next shippment of
      Underground Wave Trays coming soon. I was able to get some extra
      boards but have a limited amount. We are taking names on this
      order. We currently have extra 137s, 147s, and 157s. Some with deck
      pads and some with binding inserts. I have ridden the 147 a good
      amount and love the board. They are truely great boards at a great
      price. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us on our
      toll free number or email me at hcbrown1@... Have a great
      one!!!

      Hunter Brown
      Blowing in the Wind