Re: [ksurf] bulletproof harness

  • oceanflowerr
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2002
      I have been using a NAISH harness for 6 months now. Its still
      the same harness since I bought it new. Good luck bending that
      hook. Its not happening. Unless you weigh 350 and are out in 45
      knots with a 20M kite....go buy a NAISH harness.

      peace,
      JD.

      --- In kitesurf@y..., "Dwight & Jacky" <fishersfort@a...> wrote:
      > There isn't one. They all have problems.
      >
      > On my 2002 Fusion both leg strap buckles broke during one
      bad wipe out. I ride shackled. The straps
      > holding the spreader bar are being cut. The stainless hooks
      holding the spreader bar have bent. I
      > have through bolted them to keep them from opening up. I use
      the Pro Limit bar on it. When my leg
      > straps broke, I went back to my old Pro Limit kite seat. It felt like
      I was edging against a skinny
      > belt around my back, compared to the fusion. It was painful. I
      cut the legs straps off my Pro Limit
      > and sewed them on my Fusion. They all still suck.
      >
      > Dwight
      >

      > > What do you think is the most durable harness? My
      harnesses seem to
      > > wear out after a month or two. As many of you well know, a
      harness
      > > blowout at the wrong time is not pretty. Seems a well
      designed
      > > harness could be made to last quite a while. The forces
      placed on a
      > > kite harness are so much greater than those on a
      windsurfing harness