Cabrinha kite Bladders

  • lpreuss2
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2 7:39 AM
      Can anyone send me info as to the their problems with the Cabrina
      kite bladder problems they have had,in particular the 6.6 co2
      D.A.R.T.also where to have them replaced or repaired .Thanks L
    • kitepimp
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2 9:14 PM
        Looking for same info as well as the cheapest place to purchase
        replacement bladder sets.

        I have heard that the manufacturer acknowledged a problem in the 2001
        series.

        --- In kitesurf@y..., "lpreuss2" <Lpreuss@s...> wrote:
        > Can anyone send me info as to the their problems with the Cabrina
        > kite bladder problems they have had,in particular the 6.6 co2
        > D.A.R.T.also where to have them replaced or repaired .Thanks L
      • ian_ponting
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3 12:53 PM
          Dear L-

          The failures of the 2001 bladders were casued by a failure of the TPU
          material. Cabrinha has done extensive research both into TPU
          material as well as manufacturing techniques to eliminate further
          failures.

          You can contact your local Cabrinha Dealer for replacement baldders
          if yours failed under the warranty. It is obvious to a dealer if the
          bladders failed due to material failure or puncture.

          If you need further assistance, contact support@...

          Best Regards

          Ian

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3 10:03 PM
            Anyone

            Ian can you give me there website, or anything to contact the
            cabrinha people. this bladder has a pin hole problem. thanks L

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 4 8:02 AM
              Don't waste your time sending Cabrina an email - they will just refer
              you to your "local dealer."