RE: [ksurf] Re: Reverse launch Lift eh Callum...?

  • Ron Seydler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
      Thus far the 12.2 hasn't hit the water :) I remember Callum saying that
      because you can stall the airush lifts quite well it may be possible to
      reverse launch it.. just wondering if her tried :)

      Ron

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
        Hi Ron, never tried it, like yours the 12.2 hasn't hit the water
        yet...
        Have pulled a few kite 360's to keep it out of the water, thats
        always fun :)

        Had an awesome session yesterday, 12.2 in the morning 9.4 in the
        afternoon... First time we've had a full day for ages!!

        Later,
        Callum.

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/