Re: Reverse launch Lift eh Callum...?

  • boazila
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hi Ron,

      In the last several months, I've dropped my 12.2 5 times - always managed
      to relaunch. Never backwards though. I doubt it is doable in a consistent
      manner. Not to say it will never happen, but just do it regularly and you'll be
      up and running quickly. The secret is to really swim towards the kite when it
      is in the "walled up" position straight downwind of you. Pulling on the power
      lines right before you begin your swim helps. The moment is flips on its back,
      just wait for one of ther sides to "win" and then play with the back lines until
      the thing clears the water. When it does, pull hard on the back-line of that
      side to sharply turn the kite upwards and out of the water.

      Boaz