Re: F-One tendency problems and how to solve it.

  • hernanhome
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
      Its very strange that the bladder has been taped to the leading
      edge. But on the othe hand I think the twist is not the problem. If
      you kite turns left, it is wrong. The bladder is very is very soft
      compared to de dacron or mylar of the leading edge so it couldn
      t change the leading edge shape having a small twist.
      If you have garantee: CHANGE YOUR KITE.

      I have the same problem with a Wipika AB 2002. At the zenith, it
      turns left hard. When you were flying the kite, it turns well to the
      left and it didnt turn to the right (very noticiable). If this is the case:
      CHANGE YOUR KITE.

      If you notice this only at the zenith and not when flying, its not a
      big problem.

      Hernan