aero bladder repair

  • knightkiter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
      hi

      How to take out the bladder for repair on a Naish Aero? I mean the
      ones in the struts. There's no zip near the leading edge bladder as I
      had expected. The manual isn't much help anyway, seems to either
      refer to old type of kite, or only how to repair the leading edge
      bladder.

      thanx!
    • philflying
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
        Like any inflatable kite in the market, there is no zip on the
        struts. Just remove the bladder by the end of the strut (trailing
        edge side, strut to be opened using velcro). Don't forget to tie a
        line to the valve in order to be able to put it back after repair.

        Phil