TARGETED EMAIL CD $79 - 100 MILLION ADDRESSES

  • Bob White
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      kitesurf@egroups.com

      EMAIL MARKETING CD-ROM WITH OVER 100 MILLION ADDDRESSES
      RECENTLY REVISED IN FEBRUARY OF THIS YEAR.

      ADDRESSES ARE ORGANIZED IN 34 CATEGORIES SUCH AS:
      * Home Business
      * State, City, Area Code etc..
      - People interested in online shopping
      - People interested in fitness, weight loss etc..
      - People looking for investment opportunities
      - People who bought more than $1000 on the internet in the last 2 months
      - Opt-in
      - People interested in Travel, Health, Recreation, Sports, Investments etc..
      - MANY MORE

      * Both US & International EMAILS

      * Everything on this disk is in TEXT file format and fully exportable.

      * The CD is as easy to use as browsing your C drive in Explorer.

      HOW THIS AMAZING DIRECTORY WAS COMPILED:

      * We buy virtually every other email directory on the Internet and put it through an extensive email verification process thus eliminating all the dead addressess.
      * We use custom software to spider through the web searching websites, newsgroups and many other online databases with given keywords like area codes, industries, city names etc.. to find millions of fresh new addresses every week.

      This month only $79 (Regular price $199)

      DO NOT SEND A REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS. TO PLACE AN ORDER, READ INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:

      TO ORDER BY CREDIT CARD (VISA, MASTERCARD OR AMERICAN EXPRESS)

      - Simply complete the order form below and fax it back to ( 44 3 ) 65 9 - 0 73 0
      Make sure that we have your email address so that we can send you a reciept for your transaction.

      PLEASE CALL US TO ORDER BY MAIL

      O R D E R F O R M :

      Please PRINT clearly

      Full Name:________________________________________________

      Company Name:_____________________________________________

      Telephone:________________________________________________

      Fax:______________________________________________________

      Email Address:__________________________________________* REQUIRED FIELD

      Shipping Address:______________________________________________

      City:____________________ State/Province:________________

      Country:_________________________ZIP/Postal:_____________

      $79.00 US each + Shipping Charge $5.00 US = TOTAL: $84.00 USD

      FAX THIS ORDER FORM BACK TO 1 - 44 3 - 6 59 - 07 3 0)

      Card #:___________________________________________________

      Expiry Date: ______________

      Type of Card [] VISA [] MASTERCARD [] AMERICAN EXPRESS

      Please note that F T I n t e r n a ti o n al will appear on your statement.

      For any questions please feel free to call us at 1 - 41 6 - 2 36 - 8 9 81

      If you received this email in error, there is no need to remove your email address from
      our database as this is a one time mailer and we will not be contacting you again.