Medium Virus

  • gankpimp
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2002
      Just got a Naish Medium Virus kite. Pretty slick , but in three
      sessions - with a lot of patient persistance - I have yet to
      successfully water re-launch the kite. Is this a know problem? Is
      there a special method for this kite? Any help appreciated.

      gp
    • cfglazier
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2002
        --- In kitesurf@y..., "gankpimp" <gankpimp@y...> wrote:
        > I have yet to
        > successfully water re-launch the kite. Is this a know problem? Is
        > there a special method for this kite?

        gp
        The Virus is not high aspect ratio so it should relaunch pretty
        easily. Go to the Files area of this site and read the Relunching
        Tips.

        Chris G
      • kiteboarder77
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2002
          GP,
          There's no reason for your Virus to not be relaunching with ease.
          There was a few earlier models which came out with the bridle needing
          a little tweek to make it perfect. I suggest paying close attention
          to your bridle when next flying on the beach look carefully to make
          sure it is set properly, you may need to change the setting on the
          cross over knots!

          Keep Killin it
          JB
          --- In kitesurf@y..., "gankpimp" <gankpimp@y...> wrote:
          > Just got a Naish Medium Virus kite. Pretty slick , but in three
          > sessions - with a lot of patient persistance - I have yet to
          > successfully water re-launch the kite. Is this a know problem? Is
          > there a special method for this kite? Any help appreciated.
          >
          > gp
        • colinkites2000
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2002
            I can't seem to keep the medium Virus on the water. I just point the
            bar at the kite and it flips over and goes to the edge. Pull on the
            other side when the kite is near upwind and your set.