Re: [ksurf] Re: Poll Result: Do you think kites are too expensive ?

  • Rodney Lawrence
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2002
      YER OK constructive talking huh. Man you need to go kitesurfing with the
      kite/s you already have and paid for. Ive bought alot of things and my kite
      is not even on my regret list. How about do some constructive talking to
      some people who can do something about it.

      LET US ALL PREY TO THE WIND GOD!!
      http://www.perth-kiteboarding.tk/
      ARCS & F-ARCS
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2002
        > YER OK constructive talking huh. Man you need to go kitesurfing with the
        > kite/s you already have and paid for. Ive bought alot of things and my
        kite
        > is not even on my regret list. How about do some constructive talking to
        > some people who can do something about it.

        Nah, I'm letting it rest here.. I've whined enough..

        Stijn.
      • arc630flyer
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2002
          I will laugh with you steve haahhhaahahahhahahahahahha!

          Message 4 of 8 , May 2, 2002
            Good because it was only meant as a joke! :-)
            If didn't leave the back door open I would not have been able to get in! ;-)
            Seriously, I do hope the "barrier" that seems to exist in some places
            between inflato riders and riders of other styles of kites, it just is not
            good for the sport.
            The recent event in byron bay was a good example of how people of all kite
            types :-) can have fun when they don't have their ego and the type of kite
            they use hanging off their heart.
            Have fun no matter what you fly!

            Cya and
            Goodwinds
            Steve McCormack
            http://www.kitepower.com.au
            mailto:sydney@...
            Open 7 days
            126 Beach St, Coogee, Sydney, Australia 2034
            Phone +61293157894