Re: [ksurf] Re: Poll Result: Do you think kites are too expensive ?

  • Stijn
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1 5:06 AM
      This is not helping our constructive discussion about kite prices in the
      marketplace, Rodney ;-)
      And no, I could'nt put a price on flying, but if they cost $5000,-, I'd
      learn to make my own.

      Stijn.

      > Not me I hate buying cheap stuff and the first cheap thing I bought was my
      > arc at $1000 (AUS) brand new with bar and lines hahahhahahahha suck sh*t
      if
      > you paid $2000+ you got ripped hahaha you got ripped hahha should have got
      > arc half the price twice as good. hahahah oh I really feel sorry for you
      > all.
      > But really if the kites where $5000 I would just have to start saving
      > because dam kiteboarding is worth more than 5000 bucks. I couldnt even put
      > price on flying CAN YOU?
      >
      > Rod
    • Rodney Lawrence
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1 5:11 AM
        YER OK constructive talking huh. Man you need to go kitesurfing with the
        kite/s you already have and paid for. Ive bought alot of things and my kite
        is not even on my regret list. How about do some constructive talking to
        some people who can do something about it.

        LET US ALL PREY TO THE WIND GOD!!
        http://www.perth-kiteboarding.tk/
        ARCS & F-ARCS
        > This is not helping our constructive discussion about kite prices in the
        > marketplace, Rodney ;-)
        > And no, I could'nt put a price on flying, but if they cost $5000,-, I'd
        > learn to make my own.
        >
        > Stijn.
        >
        > > Not me I hate buying cheap stuff and the first cheap thing I bought was
        my
        > > arc at $1000 (AUS) brand new with bar and lines hahahhahahahha suck sh*t
        > if
        > > you paid $2000+ you got ripped hahaha you got ripped hahha should have
        got
        > > arc half the price twice as good. hahahah oh I really feel sorry for you
        > > all.
        > > But really if the kites where $5000 I would just have to start saving
        > > because dam kiteboarding is worth more than 5000 bucks. I couldnt even
        put
        > > price on flying CAN YOU?
        > >
        > > Rod

      • Stijn
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1 6:29 AM
          > YER OK constructive talking huh. Man you need to go kitesurfing with the
          > kite/s you already have and paid for. Ive bought alot of things and my
          kite
          > is not even on my regret list. How about do some constructive talking to
          > some people who can do something about it.

          Nah, I'm letting it rest here.. I've whined enough..

          Stijn.
        • arc630flyer
          Message 4 of 8 , May 1 5:31 PM
            I will laugh with you steve haahhhaahahahhahahahahahha!

            Message 5 of 8 , May 2 12:22 AM
              Good because it was only meant as a joke! :-)
              If didn't leave the back door open I would not have been able to get in! ;-)
              Seriously, I do hope the "barrier" that seems to exist in some places
              between inflato riders and riders of other styles of kites, it just is not
              good for the sport.
              The recent event in byron bay was a good example of how people of all kite
              types :-) can have fun when they don't have their ego and the type of kite
              they use hanging off their heart.
              Have fun no matter what you fly!

              Cya and
              Goodwinds
              Steve McCormack
              http://www.kitepower.com.au
              mailto:sydney@...
              Open 7 days
              126 Beach St, Coogee, Sydney, Australia 2034
              Phone +61293157894