Re: Wipika Inferno 144cm

  • rmlsd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2002
      The best board I have ever ridden. Edges well, great pop, but the standout
      features are how great it feels banking off waves and when landing jumps. We
      were surprised at how easily it planes too. Maybe b/c of its width? I
      strongly recommend this board if you ride wakes.
      Ryan
      West Coast Kiteboarding
      San Diego Kiteboarding Association