Re: [ksurf] Wipika Inferno 144cm

  • Dwight & Jacky
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2002
      I've ridden a custom Dominatrix made by Jimmy. The Dom shape gives the board a different feel and
      ride. It sucks down when edged hard. I liked it at first. Then I tried a normal wakeboard again and
      never went back. The Spoiler is another Jimmy Lewis design, but with a normal wakeboard feel. I like
      the Spoiler better. It holds just as good as the Dom, but with a more predictable behavior.

      Dwight