Re: best wake plate foot straps/binding

  • cfglazier
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30 2:56 PM
      --- In kitesurf@y..., "pluvious2002" <dcl@r...> wrote:
      > I'm looking for a wakeplate style footstrap binding for my LWD
      169. I'm
      > thinking about the NSI Anti Bindings, the Wipika Sucker Strap
      binding,
      > the Slingshots and, if they ever come out, the LWD's.

      I tried the NSI Anti Bindings. They have a nice thick foot pad but
      only regular foot straps. (And they are very expensive IMO.) Mine
      broke in half after one week because I use a board leash and the
      foam foot pads had no strength or support. (They refunded my money.)
      Note that this may not be a problem if you never use a board leash.

      I currently use homemade ones with wide NSI Adam Koch foot straps.
      (These wide straps really are great.)

      Whatever you buy, be sure that the toe and heel foam pieces have
      support and wont be torn off by water pressure.

      Chris G
    • xtremebigair
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2002
        I have recently tested out the Medium/large Slingshot one, and NSI
        Adam Koch. The NSI is softer than the Slingshot.
        I also just tested the Eboard straps. I like the Eboards straps the
        best. They are all working great. You can't go wrong with any of
        them.

        Go Xtreme,
        Kinsley Wong
        http://XtremeBigAir.com