Re: APOCALYPSE 140

  • willempuk
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2002
      Hi, the material is stronger this year. Is durasurf?? snowboard like
      material. Is more durable they say. Like Slingshots and Litewaves.
      Ciao!
      Puk.

      --- In kitesurf@y..., Mike Read <mikeshaka@y...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know if there is a difference between the 2001and 2002
      version of this board. So far I do know that the newer one has a
      duller finish, is this because it has been made with different
      materials that will hold the graphics on better? Is there a price
      difference between the two?